Policy/Procedures: Updated 3/8/22
Before your appointment:
- Please only attend your appointment if you are feeling in good health. If you are experiencing any symptoms that could potentially be those of COVID-19 (or any other contagious illness), please do not attend your appointment. There is no cancellation fee, but it is appreciated if you give as much notice as possible.
- Do not attend an appointment if you are COVID-19 positive or waiting on test results.
- If any of your household or close contacts are Covid positive or feeling unwell it is appreciated if you discuss with me before your appointment.
- If you have received a COVID-19 vaccination, you are advised to wait three days before receiving massage.
At your appointment:
- Please use the supplied hand sanitiser.
- In fitting with Vic Gov rules and recommendations, masks are at present not mandated, but it is recommended that you wear one.
- It is preferred if you either bring your own water bottle or drink water prior to and after your appointment (water is not routinely provided).
- Toilet facilities are available if required, but it is preferred if their use is avoided. The bathroom is located in a private house – you must wear a mask in the house.
- Contactless payment can be made via card, using Square Payments. If you need to pay cash, please have the correct amount ready.
- Akeso Massage Therapy will continue its practices of providing a clean environment. Clean linen is always provided for each client and the massage table and other high-touch surfaces are always cleaned between each appointment. Extra cleaning and disinfecting procedures are in place due to Covid-19. Extra time between appointments is allowed, to increase ventilation (windows and doors are opened). A HEPA air filter is used to help reduce risk of transmission of Covid-19. I am vaccinated for Covid-19 and I follow the same procedures above that I ask you to follow.
Akeso Massage Therapy’s COVID-19 policy and procedures are subject to change. They are aimed at reflecting the current Government (federal and state) requirements and recommendations and the guidelines of the Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) and will be adapted accordingly. Whilst efforts will be made to keep details on this webpage up to date, you may be informed of some changes by other means (for example, by email/phone/at appointments).